Baseball caps are a wardrobe classic, just like jeans and tees. It’s a staple accessory that transcends the boundaries of age, gender, profession, and even time, and Adams’ Rambler meets the criteria perfectly. The versatile unisex cap deserves a permanent spot in everyone’s wardrobe.
Unstructured, Low-Profile – The six-paneled cap comes with an unstructured, low-profile, two-toned crown.
Enzyme-Washed Cotton – The panels may have contrasting colors, but they are all made of high-quality cotton twill that’s been heavily enzyme-washed for a softer feel and faded appearance, just what you look for in everyday accessories.
Silver Buckle and Tuck-In Grommet On the Back – The silver buckle subtly enhances the fabric back strap, and the tuck-in grommet ensures a neat appearance.
Matching Sweatband and Under-Visor – The same fabric in the exact same colors are used to line the crown and the visor.
Distressed Visor with Top Stitching – The heavy distressing on the visor gives the cap a casual appeal, and the contrasting heavy top stitching adds to its style.
- 100% cotton twill with heavy enzyme washing
- Six panel, unstructured two-tone low-profile crown, heavy enzyme wash, matching self-fabric under visor, seam tape matches back panel color, self-fabric top button matches back panel color, raised heavy white contrast color top stitching, pre-curved standard visor with heavy distressing.
- Back Closure: Self-fabric cloth matches back panels, silver buckle and tuck in grommet
- Eyelets: Sewn contrast white matching raised stitching.
- Sweatband: Matching color twill fabric
|Hat Style||6 Panel|
|Back Closure||Grommet and Buckle|
There are no Reviews yet. Be the first to write one.